Our standard fees for the landlords are as follows:
- All-inclusive letting and management plan 12.5% + VAT (15% inc VAT)
- Let and Rent Collection 10% + VAT (12% inc VAT)
- Let only 9% + VAT (10.8% inc VAT)
ADDITIONAL NON-OPTIONAL FEES AND CHARGES (inclusive of VAT).
1. PRE-TENANCY FEES (ALL SERVICE LEVELS)
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) £60 per tenancy. EPC with a Floor Plan £95.
- Gas Safety Certificate (GSR) £68 per tenancy
- Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) £150 per tenancy
- Testing Smoke alarms and Carbon Monoxide detectors on the first day of the tenancy £0 per tenancy
- Visual check in compliance with the Homes Act 2018 on the first day of the tenancy £0 per tenancy
2. START OF TENANCY FEES
- Set-up Fees: £360 per tenancy.
Referencing for tenants (comprehensive tenant referencing that includes a credit check, landlord and employment reference, Right to Rent check, etc.), contract negotiation and arranging the signing of the tenancy agreement.
- Additional Tenant Referencing Fees: £0 per tenant.
- Guarantor Fees: £0 per guarantor.
- Permitted Occupier Fees: £0 per permitted occupier.
- Deposit Registration Fees (where collected): £0 per tenancy.
Register landlord and tenant details and protect the security deposit with a government-authorised scheme. Provide the tenant(s) with the Deposit Certificate and Prescribed Information within 30 days of the tenancy start date.
- Check-in / Inventory Fees: £70 - 255 dependent on the number of bedrooms and/or size of the property and any outbuildings.
- Accompanied Check-in Fees: £0 per tenancy.
- Landlord Withdrawal Fees (before move-in): £0 per tenancy.
To cover the costs associated with the marketing, advertising and tenancy set-up should the landlord withdraw from the tenancy before it has started.
3. DURING TENANCY FEES
- Additional Property Visits: £75 per visit.
- Rent Review Fees: £0 per tenancy.
Review rent in accordance with current prevailing market conditions and advise the landlord, negotiate with the tenant(s), direct tenant(s) to make payment change as appropriate, update the tenancy agreement and serve a Section 13 Notice if the tenancy is on a periodic basis.
- Renewal Fees: £0 per tenancy.
Contract negotiation, amending and updating terms and arranging for the signing of a further tenancy agreement.
- Right-to-Rent Follow-Up Check: £0 per check.
- Landlord Withdrawal Fees (during tenancy): £0 per tenancy.
To cover the costs associated with advising the tenant on the change and the position of the security deposit, transferring the security deposit to the landlord or new agent, notifying all utility providers and local authority (where necessary) and returning all relevant documents held by the agent to the landlord.
- Arrangement Fees for works over £1,000: 12% of net cost.
Arranging access and assessing the costs with any contractors, ensuring work has been carried out in accordance with the Specification of Works and retaining any resulting warranty or guarantee. Fully Managed service only.
4. END OF TENANCY FEES
- Check-out Fees: £70 - 255 per tenancy dependent on the number of bedrooms and/or size of the property and any outbuildings.
Attending the property to undertake an updated Schedule of Condition based on the original inventory and negotiating the repayment of the security deposit.
- Tenancy Dispute Fee: £120 per tenancy.
The costs associated with the preparation of all evidence and submitting the case to the tenancy deposit scheme as well as dealing with all correspondence relating to the dispute. This only applies where the agent has protected the deposit.
- Fees for the service of Legal Notices (Section 8 or Section 21): £0 per Notice.
OTHER FEES AND CHARGES
- Arrangement Fees for refurbishments over £1000: 14% of net cost.
Arranging access and assessing the costs with any contractors, ensuring work has been carried out in accordance with the Specification of Works and retaining any resulting warranty or guarantee.
- Obtaining more than three contractor quotes: £0 per quote.
- Vacant Property Management Fees: £0 per visit.
To cover the costs associated with visiting the property to undertake visuals checks on the inside and outside at a frequency mutually agreed with the landlord.
- Management Take-over Fees: £150 per tenancy.
To cover the costs associated with taking over the management of an ongoing tenancy, ensuring all statutory compliance has been undertaken, confirming everything under “Set-up Fees” above, receiving and protecting the security deposit and providing all necessary legal documentation to the tenant.
- Deposit Transfer Fees: £96 per deposit.
Should the landlord request any changes to a protected deposit during a tenancy, this covers the costs associated with legal compliance for said request.
PLEASE ASK A MEMBER OF STAFF IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR FEES.
You can access the applicable Client Money Handling Procedure here.