At Citydeal Estates we manage Purpose Built Blocks, New Builds, Listed Buildings, and Converted properties. These mainly include residential buildings but also some mixed-use developments with commercial and residential elements.
The block management service we offer includes the following essentials to ensure a smooth and efficient running of your property:
- Provision of a dedicated Portfolio Manager who will be the main and day-to-day point of contact.
- Advice on compliance with any statutory obligations, including notices and the relevant leasehold obligations.
- Ensure that the Ground Rent demands are served in accordance with Section 166 of the Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002 and ensure the swift collection of service charges and other monies due.
- Dealing with the Freeholder's repair and maintenance obligations. This will usually consist of such items as gardening and cleaning, drain and gutter clearances, fire safety, entryphones, electrical faults, lift and boiler maintenance, etc.
- Maintaining adequate insurance policies.
- Preparation of annual service charge budgets, annual reports of income and expenditure.
Can we do anything else for you?
If so please get in touch with us for an informal conversation to discuss your specific requirements: 020 8896 0800 or firstname.lastname@example.org