We are now re-open for appointments
In line with government advice we are now re-open for appointments, appraisals, inspections and viewings.
The safety, health and well-being of our employees, customers, suppliers and anyone else that we come into contact with throughout the course of conducting our business is our number one priority. We seek to give assurance of this by following the latest Government guidelines and suggest you read the full advice that the Government has given here.
Some of the main points are summarised below:
- People are now free to move home.
- You can put your home on the market to sell or rent.
- You can start to look for properties you want to move into.
- You are free to make or accept an offer or reserve a property as normal.
- The focus remains on virtual activity in the first instance with physical viewings only taking place where there is serious intention to rent or buy.
- Estate agents are permitted to visit properties to value them subject social distancing.
BEFORE VIEWINGS & MARKET APPRAISALS
- We will continue to offer video viewings in the first instance wherever possible. Please use these in your initial search and only request physical viewings of properties you are seriously interested in offering on. We will provide you with as much information as possible in order to assist you with your decision making. We would ask you to be as transparent as possible regarding your decision-making requirements in order for us to assist.
- All parties will be asked about whether they are showing symptoms, shielding, are clinically vulnerable or have been asked to self-isolate, before the viewing takes place. Everyone’s safety is key priority.
- We will not be able to drive parties to, or between, appointments and you will need to make your own transport arrangements in order to maintain social distancing.
- No open house viewings are permitted and all physical viewings will be limited to members of the immediate household.
DURING VIEWINGS & MARKET APPRAISALS
- Viewings and market appraisals will be conducted by appointment only.
- It is strongly recommended that applicants come to viewings with appropriate PPE (hand sanitiser, face covering and gloves).
- Applicants will be asked to remove the shoes and wash their hands or apply hand sanitiser before or straight after entering the property.
- Applicants will be asked not to touch anything whilst in the property. Anything that is touched will need to be wiped down.
- Occupiers will be asked to open all internal doors and windows to ensure maximum ventilation as well as ensure surfaces, such as door handles, are cleaned before and after each viewing. The occupier of the property will also be strongly advised to leave the property while the viewing is taking place.
- All parties present at or attending a viewing or appraisal must maintain a 2-metre separation as per the governments social distancing guidance.
VISITING OUR OFFICE
- Although our office is open for business, some staff may continue to work from home
- We ask that you avoid coming to our offices unless absolutely necessary
- If you do need to come into one of our offices, you will need to call ahead and book an appointment
All of our properties are available to view online and if you would like to speak to someone about your property search or have any questions regarding the above, please call us on 020 8896 0800 today or email email@example.com .
Stay safe & well. We really look forward to helping with your property needs.