Why choose Citydeal Estates?
At Citydeal Estates we pride ourselves in offering Landlords an exceptional Lettings and Management Service. We will look after your interests and make letting your property as stress-free as possible by taking care of everything – from the initial market appraisal to repairing a faulty boiler or fitting a new kitchen.
We take pride in earning the trust of our clients and having a wealth of experience to provide consistent and reliable service at all times. Our ethical approach to business and genuine customer focus allows us to build a relationship instead of settling for a one-off transaction.
- Our service is based on 20-plus years of letting and managing properties in London. Local experience and professional expertise ensure you get the service you need.
- We offer flexible and cost-effective payment terms. No upfront fees – we get paid when you do. We do not charge our commission upfront, but on a monthly basis. We only ask for payment in advance if you do not have an account and you just want to use our services as “one-off”.
- Competitive fees. Please refer to our three lettings plans below. There are no hidden fees.
- Exceptional property management service which delivers great service at a low price. Over 95% of our landlords employ our full management service.
- Regulated Members of ARLA, NAEA Propertymark and The Property Ombudsman.
We go the extra mile to ensure you get the best price on the best terms and have three lettings plans to suit you:
Our Lettings Plans
|LET & RENT|
|Landlord Advice and guidance on all legal obligations by ARLA||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Professional market appraisal||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Comprehensive tenant referencing and Right to rent checks
|Provision of tenancy agreements||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Serving of notices||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Registration and management of deposits (bonds)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Secure key holding service||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Arranging inventory check-in and check-out reports||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Non-resident landlord tax guidance, reporting and compliance||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Negotiating contract renewals and rent increases as well as Assignment of tenancies
|Pay as you go monthly fees||Yes||Yes|
|Rent collection and late rent payment chasing||Yes||Yes|
|Monthly financial statements||Yes||Yes|
|End of tenancy dilapidations management and deposit returns||Yes||Yes|
|Arranging gas and electrical safety inspections as required||Yes|
|Notification to utility providers||Yes|
|Monthly maintenance reporting||Yes|
|Responding to and handling tenants' maintenance requests||Yes|
|Overseeing maintenance works||Yes|
|Regular property inpections||Yes|
|Asssitance with property licensing regulations||Yes|
Should you have any queries concerning any of the above-mentioned points, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We would appreciate it if you would let us know whether you have any properties currently available for letting. You can send us your details by filling out our registration form on simply contact the office on 02088960800.